SENIOR DESIGNER/MANAGER with a clear history of delivering measurable improvement in multiple areas of corporate communications, marketing branding. Establishes value relationships with, staff, co-workers, vendors and external consultants. Provides exceptional and creative solutions to communication and marketing challenges utilizing a strong work ethic and high standards.
Cristina has direct experience working with Fortune 500, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Beauty and Health Education clients from within a creative agency. Besides her extensive printing expertise she also has experience managing Web, Mobile and marketing projects.
• Branding and Collateral Management
• Staff Supervision and Development
• Trade Show/Special Event Planning and Production
• Communication Activities including Social Media Marketing
• Strategic Planning and Creative Brief, Technical and Promotional Writing
• Scheduling and Budgeting
• Project Estimate and Bidding
• Conducting Market Research
• Establishing and Maintaining Vendor Liaisons
Tactical Experience includes but is not limited to:
wire framing and storyboarding • html • emails • websites • trade shows • flash banners • brochures • posters • site maps • point of purchase displays • packaging • product design • presentations • proofreading • copywriting • creative briefs • project management • budgeting • vendor relations • vendor sourcing • timelines • traffic management
InDesign (expert-10 years), Photoshop (expert-15 years), Illustrator (expert-15 years), Dreamweaver (intermediate-5 years), MS PowerPoint (intermediate-7 years), Keynote (intermediate-4 years), HTML 5 (intermediate-5 years), Flash/After Effects (beginner-2 years) WordPress (beginner-2 years)